ActiveWater technology: less water, less energy, more performance.
This innovative rinsing technology maximises efficiency and ensures environmentally friendly rinsing for excellent cleaning results. The water and energy is saved through targeted water distribution, optimised filter technology, faster heating and higher pump performance for increased water circulation.
AquaSensor: stain detection for brilliantly clean dishes.
The AquaSensor regulates the water usage depending on the type and degree of soiling, using light beams to manage the rinse. Depending on remaining food particles, grease or detergent residues in the rinse, the rinsing process is assessed to evaluate whether it needs to be continued.
LoadSensor automatically saves water and energy for fewer dishes.
The load weight is detected by a rotary speed sensor which recognizes the water level. For bigger loads, more water is needed to soak the dishes and the water level decreases. In that case more water is added. For smaller loads, less water is needed for rinsing. The load sensor provides for optimal water usage even for half loads or partial loads, saving water and electricity.
EcoSilence DriveTM: powerful, durable, quiet and efficient.
To increase our cleaning efficiency we have developed the economical EcoSilence DriveTM. It is exceptionally quiet, efficient and guarantees low electricity consumption. The EcoSilence DriveTM works without brushes is ultra silent and top results are automatically guaranteed.
Glass protection technology for extra gentle handling for your delicate glasses.
Because soft water causes glass corrosion, Bosch dishwashers with glass protection technology constantly regulate the degree of hardness. This is how we ensure that valuable glasses and delicate china are always washed with special care.
Glass 40° programme: the extra gentle rinse programme for best cleaning, optimum drying and brilliant shine.
The new glass 40° programme gently cleans glasses such as high-quality crystal glasses, while providing optimum drying and achieving a brilliant shine. This is made possible through lower temperatures, an adjustment in the rinsing agent temperature and an extension of the drying period. Shiny glasses and residue-free drying are clear proof of a brilliant and gentle cleaning result.
Child lock on door prevents unintended door opening during rinsing.
A child-proof door lock prevents the door from being opened and the programme being altered during the cycle. This prevents injuries caused by hot steam and accidental adjustments to the programme settings.
Easy pre-select programme start for the desired start time.
With the time delay function you can pre-select the programme for the desired start time. This allows you to handle your appliance conveniently, at any time during the day, during work hours or at night. After the start of the programme a display indicates the precise remaining time.
Vario basket is easily placeable in the lower basket.
The Vario basket can be easily placed in the lower basket and provides additional storage space for cutlery. It is included as a standard in all ActiveWater models without VarioDrawer.
Space for cutlery and small kitchen utensils in the VarioDrawer.
Thanks to the retractable VarioDrawer the third loading level, ActiveWater dishwashers are even more comfortable. It is the ideal place for cutlery and smaller kitchen utensils, e.g. ladles or whisks. This gives you more flexibility when loading your dishwasher and makes more space inside the washing compartment. The cutlery basket in the lower basket can be replaced by the VarioDrawer to create capacity for up to 14 place settings for 60cm dishwashers and 10 place settings for 45 cm dishwashers.
Heat Exchanger: always the right temperature for optimal dish care.
Dishwashers with heat exchangers treat precious glasses and porcelain with particular care and no risks. Water is pre-heated in the rinsing tank to avoid any temperature shocks.
- Energy Efficiency Class: A++
- Capacity: 13 place settings
- Energy consumption in Eco 50 programme: 262 kWh per year, based on 280 standard cleaning cycles
- Water consumption in Eco 50 programme: 2660 litres per year, based on 280 standard cleaning cycles
- Programme time in Eco 50 programme: 210 minutes
- A rated performance for washing and A for drying
- Noise level dB (A) re 1pW: 48 dB
- Power consumption off-mode / left-on mode: 0.1 W / 0.1 W
- 5 programmes: Intensive 70 °C, Eco 50 °C, Glass 40 °C, Quick 45 °C, Prerinse
- 2 special options: VarioSpeedPlus, Extra Dry
- Vario basket system
- VarioDrawer on 3rd level
- 3 stage Rackmatic height-adjustable top basket
- 2 foldable plate racks in bottom basket
- 2 foldable cup shelves in top basket
- Heat exchanger - Hygienic and efficient drying
- DosageAssist detergent dispenser
- EcoSilence BLDC drive
- Automatic detergent detection
- AquaSensor III, Load Sensor
- Electronic time delay: 1-24 hours with remaining programme time indicator (min), water inlet indicator
- Leak protection system
- LED salt refill indicator, LED rinse aid refill indicator
- Self-cleaning filter system with 3 piece corrugated filter
- Child safety - Childproof door lock.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 84.5 x 60 x 60cm
- Efficiency information relates to the Eco 50 programme. This programme is suitable for cleaning normally soiled tableware and is the most efficient programme in terms of combined energy and water consumption.